Nature is in a continuous state of change. So is the business world. Enterprise IT has only one choice — adapt fast.
A NEW DEFINITION OF "ENTERPRISE CLASS" IS REQUIRED — ONE THAT INCLUDES AGILITY.
In conventional terms, an "enterprise-class" workload automation solution is usually defined with the following attributes:
- Cross-platform integration.
- A global customer support network to help keep your IT operations humming.
At Tidal, we agree with these attributes. Indeed, having helped to set the standard in enterprise-class workload automation, Tidal has been at the forefront of results-driven performance for decades.
But what about tomorrow's breakthroughs – who's going to lead the charge and how swiftly can they bring production-ready innovations to the enterprise?
It must mean agility.
This agility must include the inherent ability of the workload automation software provider to anticipate and conquer challenges both predictable and difficult to foresee in the ever-changing digital age. Ideally, a vendor like STA Group with a singular, undivided focus on workload automation (as opposed to spreading resources and skill sets across multiple enterprise tools). Examples of this agility:
- SPEED: Accelerating time-to-market for new business workflows and processes encompassing big data, IoT, machine learning, and more.
- CLOUD: Addressing workloads that extend beyond enterprise boundaries, integrating on-premise, public and private cloud, and SAAS hosted processes.
- COMPLEXITY: Ensuring bi-directional integrations linking tomorrow's business applications in complex multi-system orchestrations.
- DEPLOYMENT: Streamlining and simplifying the planning, deployment, testing, and training associated with automation – improving your efficiency and in-house staffing flexibility so you can focus your IT resources on more strategic initiatives.
This is the type of next-wave agility your organization demands and deserves from a workload automation platform. This is the type of agility you get from Tidal.