Water sustains and inspires us. Technology can also inspire when managed with a singular, rock-solid focus.
TIDAL'S MISSION IS TO HELP ORCHESTRATE AND OPTIMIZE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AS A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Digital disruption is here. Studies show, forward-looking enterprises that can leverage technology as an evolving strategic asset can see their profitability jump more than 25% on average. Source: Leading Digital: Turning Technology into Business Transformation.
To capitalize upon these strategic opportunities, companies must embrace – and conquer – a number of key challenges in IT automation:
- Complexity – today's increasingly complex business use cases drive increasingly complex IT processes.
- Service Level Agreements – 24x7 operations, reliability, high-volume processing, and timely performance – these are must haves.
- Heterogeneity – executing diverse workloads on diverse systems poses a big challenge to the IT team's skill sets.
- Synchronization, Dependencies – orchestrating cross-system IT processes is a challenge for system-specific management tools – do you have what it takes?
- Contention – multiple applications and processes must share common system resources in a careful and precise orchestration.
- Compliance – IT processes must be governed and auditable.
- Rapid Remediation – when inevitable problems arise, your alerting, recovery, and retry capabilities must be immediate and effective.
We solve problems and drive business value across a number of critical areas:
- Orchestration of complex dependencies.
- Maintenance of data integrity.
- Reduction of scripting requirements and associated human errors.
COMPLIANCE AND SLAs
Granular security and audit logging across complex business workflows.
Proactive notification and alerting for historical and predictive SLAs.
- Workflow compliance – e.g. re-run failed steps, override dependencies.
SELF-SERVICE - ITaaS
Customer self-service and easy drag-drop creation of workflows.
Role-based access control.
WORKFLOW RELEASE AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Portability and flexibility for new workflow releases and changes across development, QA, and production environments.