Get more out of your Oracle ERP with enterprise-class workload automation from Tidal!
You’re invited to join a live demo of workload automation in action.
Register today for the 9/25 Webinar.
Date: September 25, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Central
Why join this webinar?
Standalone job schedulers can no longer keep pace with the complex requirements driven by the business. Poor visibility and fragmented application-specific schedulers can create dangerous mis-alignments, missed SLAs, and challenges in managing hybrid, multi-cloud environments. Organizations can stay ahead of the game by utilizing a single integrated enterprise-wide automation solution that can:
- Connect to your JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and other Oracle applications
- Automate complex distributed enterprise environments
- Help you transition from on-prem to the hybrid, multi-cloud world
This integrated cross-platform, cross-application approach helps you manage today’s complex interdependencies and accelerate time-to-value for the critical workflows that drive your success.
A single view – with centralized command-and-control – over all enterprise systems, applications, business processes, and the jobs that comprise them!
Join this live demo webinar to learn how you can:
- Step up to integrated workload automation from conventional application-specific job schedulers
- Orchestrate and automate workflows even as they transition from 100% on-prem to cloud, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments
- Optimize business output and results from your Oracle ERP and other applications
- Centrally schedule, automate, and manage workloads across a diverse mix of systems, databases, and applications – all from one view
- Reduce human errors and the inefficiencies of script management or having to write new integrations to new systems or applications
Register here for the 9/25 Webinar.