Water and land are in a constant ebb and flow. So are the interactions between applications and data in today's shifting landscape of IoT, edge, big data, and cloud.
"The Next Wave" in workload automation is designed to help orchestrate increasingly complex interrelationships in the data center and across the enterprise. The challenge is real. The answer is Tidal.
TIDAL ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Easiest product to use and administer – variables, events, actions, calendars, etc. are point-and-click. Significantly less scripting required for basic job functions, reducing time to implement and learn.
- Cross-platform automation – all major flavors of UNIX, Linux, Windows, AS/400, Mainframe, VMS, MPE, etc.
- Script-free application and database integration – JDE PeopleSoft, DataStage, SQL Server/Oracle DB, Web Services, Oracle E-business, JDBC, JMX, VMWare, Informatica, SAP, SAP/BW, Cognos, Business Objects, Map Reduce, Hive, Sqoop, HDFS, etc.
- Event-based scheduling – file, job, system, db value, email, variables, VMware, etc.
- FTP, FTPS, and SFTP – built into the platform. Tidal agent is also FTP client.
- Granular role-based security – built into the platform.
- Comprehensive auditing and reporting – for insight into where improvements can be made.
- Transporter – a powerful automated job migration tool.
- Robust failover platform – for availability-based SLAs.
A proven enterprise-class platform rich in performance, ease-of-use, bi-directional integrations, and single-pane-of-glass coverage.
An innovation curve that transcends conventional automation and drives new breakthroughs in agility, collaboration, and a customer-first approach.
Ease of Use